Subject: [Leica] Times Square Part 2 - People
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed May 31 11:55:09 2006

It's very hard to photograph groups of people in a cityscape with a
wide IMO. One always tends to look for an interaction between those
people, as if they act all together in a big play.
Having said this, I like 'MI3/Alone' a lot. Maybe because of the fact
only a few people are on it, and the lens distortion really adds to
this photograph.
I'm not sure. Maybe a bit more contrast would help, too. Or B&W, with
dodging and burning, to isolate one subject or part of the image a
bit more and thus 'guide the eye'. Or maybe they just need being
printed in big, to get immerged in the picture more.
One thing is for sure though: you didn't make it easy on yourself,
and that alone is worth to be praised.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 30-mei-06, om 23:08 heeft Richard S. Taylor het volgende geschreven: