Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jun 2 12:24:04 2006

Gee.... I think Brian tells is like he sees it!

FWIW, I have a filter on all GMAIL ( and a few other) freebie ISP addresses.
 Generally, they are some form of something I do not
want, did not ask for, and otherwise do not wish to receive.  I do search my
DELETE folder for emails I have zapped that I really
want, but the number is really pretty small.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))