Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jun 2 12:28:18 2006

I have a rarely used Gmail address and only my business partner knows it, I
have not published it anywhere, but recently got 2 spam mails on it from
people selling real estates in Honduras... how could they know the address -
probably by generating randomly names - strange...

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))