Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jun 2 12:36:44 2006

Didier..... I once had a free email account.  I set up the account, and in
the time it took me to go look at my mail, ( What, 20
seconds?) I had 6 spam messages.  There were several hundred the next day.

Never used that one again.......if you do not pay for it, they have to get
revenues from somewhere.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net