Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jun 2 12:44:19 2006

Frank, you probably inscribed yourself directly into a spam database...

Recently I have almost done the same - was looking for a website where you
can put in an email address to get it transcribed in random unicode/hexacode
(for using in website forms, to prevent spambots) - found one which was on
the top of my google search results - until i realized all other pages of
that site were fake - it was a trap...
Didier

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))