Subject: [Leica] Senegal
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jun 5 11:35:45 2006

I enjoyed the scenes from smoking and preserving the fish, Philippe.
I'd like to hear more about it if you remember any details.

This shot ... it's the little things ...

http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/senegal/slides/A_DSC0911.html

People drinking Coca Cola ... people who probably never drink it otherwise.

Tells you something about the water supply and quality :-(

Daniel