Subject: [Leica] typical US brains?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jun 11 17:10:42 2006

Walt,

That's a big, "man size" question!!! One that many great minds
have tried to tackle since the end of the war.  It's been a long,
long time, but I recall Hannah Arendt's (sp?)  "Totalitalianism"
and "The Human Condition" to be interesting takes on the
topic.  I recall that the 2nd book was a very good read and
not the relatively giant tome that is the 1st book.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] typical US brains?)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] typical US brains?)