Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Jun 28 08:27:59 2006

We're thinking of driving up to Canada from Phoenix mid July along the US
west coast. I've never travelled the Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1?) and
would appreciate it if someone on the List who has made this drive could
provide me with some pointers and advice on where is the best place to get
on it how far north it goes?

I suspect that we will go west from Phoenix via Las Vegas and possibly San
Francisco. We should have 5 days or so to clear the US/Canada Border.

To keep this slightly on-topic. I do plan to take along just one Leica film
camera and two lenses on this trip, so suggestions as to senic ops would
also be much appreciated.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway)