Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 08:50:09 2006

Greg,

I've driven PCH/Hwy 1 dozens of times.....From L.A. to the NW corner of
Washington State. The road between LA and SF (Pacifica) is spectacular. The
20 years I lived in the Bay Area I never failed to drive it less than 5
times a month. Driving north of SF has its moments but I have found it a
very tedious drive...(of course I have always driven it alone.)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway)