Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 28 12:01:48 2006

I did part of it twice: the SF-Big Sur part is astonishingly
beautiful. The LA-Big Sur part somewhat less, but Hearst Castle is
interesting to visit.
Drove up north from SF, too, for about 60 miles and then turning
right to Napa Valley (a somewhat strange way to get there): also
beautiful. It reminded me of parts of the roads around Amalfi, Italy.
Further up North, I have no idea. But who would want to go to
Seattle, anyway... ;-)

Op 28-jun-06, om 17:50 heeft jon.stanton@comcast.net het volgende
geschreven: