Subject: [Leica] a day at the dirt track
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 28 11:35:32 2006

Arche,
I don't know how many rolls you burned, but this is a very nice harvest.
You're getting very close to -if not you are capturing already- le
moment d?cisif, would that be an ambition of yours.
As I already said before: I really look forward to more of these
postings. I  think you're on to a subject that you could really make
your own.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 28-jun-06, om 02:31 heeft Arche, Harvey het volgende geschreven: