Subject: [Leica] a day at the dirt track
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Tue Jun 27 20:51:43 2006

Arche, that's the most brightly lighted dirt track
I've ever seen.  The small town and rural tracks
around here are murky by comparison.  Guess that's
what the big time looks like.

Hope you're going to stay with this.  You're producing
some terrific images:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/officials

--John

On Jun 27, 2006, at 8:31 PM, Arche, Harvey wrote:

> Last saturday I drove up the road a piece to
> Clarksville, where they have a race complex....
> gallery.leica-users.org/album404/meeting1

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

DEMOCRACY OF SPEED, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html