Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Jun 28 12:22:56 2006

North of Napa/SF, you want to just pick up I-5, all the way up to Seattle.
The northern costal drive is definitely not as pretty as the Big Sur area.
Everyone should do that at least once :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway)