Subject: [Leica] Tina's Butterfly
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Jul 3 23:51:28 2006

Tina:  Regarding your butterfly pictures, I'm going to be a Solomonic
Fence-Sitter and say I like 'em both.  I really prefer the first one as a
butterfly picture.  As to the "is it Photoshopped?" vulnerability, I say
only another photo nut would even think that.  And the fading focus on the
front legs shows that it's for real.

But the second shot is great, too.  Just a different picture, and the
geometry is appealing.  It also leaves room at the top for magazine cover
copy  :-)

--Peter