Subject: [Leica] Photo: The Stare
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jul 8 12:04:57 2006

Thanks! You may be right. I am "too close" to the image, so I know exactly
what it is. Cropping the elbow out may give the viewers an easier time to
decipher it.

p,s, she's one of our friends

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Photo: The Stare)