Subject: [Leica] How to better appreciate different kinds/styles of photography
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Jul 8 21:47:48 2006

Awesome, thanks!  I don't know who's cool these days,
but 20 years ago I used to read Derida, Lacan, Kristeva,
etc. for breakfast :-)  Sounds challenging, but maybe I'll
give it  whirl.

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] How to better appreciate different kinds/styles of photography)