Subject: [Leica] How to appreciate different kinds of photography
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jul 9 15:27:49 2006

Thanks, Amazon has Campany's book, so that's good.

I'm not going to flood the list with thank you messages,
but thanks to Phil, Ken, Phillipe, Jon and others for the
great pointers.

Wow, I knew the LUG was good for advice on pens,
scotch and where one might best stay and eat nearly
anywhere in the world.....  But critical theory mavens and
jazz experts on the LUG???

This is truly a remarkable mailing list !!!

With so much LUG wisdom, maybe we should start picking
stocks collectively ;-)

Scott

p.s.

Way OT: [AMD, NEM, XOM, and good old VFINX (market
timing, bought after start of Iraq war) have done me well over the
last 2-3 years, but it's looking dicey to me these days - at
least if you're used to recent ~50%-class gains :-) I'm holding
BRK.B, but I'd like to find other cash rich companies that
tend to pick up quality assets on the cheap during a downturn.]

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] How to appreciate different kinds of photography)