Subject: [Leica] Tale of Two Telyts Part Deax - The Evil Twin
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 9 21:14:27 2006

In a message dated 7/6/2006 10:43:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
rpalmier@depaul.edu writes:
And here's a 100% pixel crop showing heavy purple fringing around the
feet and along the top edge of the log (in areas of serious
overexposure
Bob,

My eyes must be bad I don't see the problem you are talking aobut.  But then
I am waitng for my new eyses to come in.  ;-)  Never seen any color fringing
with my 560 Telyt.

Gene

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr) ([Leica] Tale of Two Telyts Part Deax - The Evil Twin)