Subject: [Leica] digital in Africa...
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jul 12 18:09:44 2006

At 08:33 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:

>thanks Tina... would you recommend keeping the data on the flash
>cards as well, for redundancy ?
>
>Steve

I would always recommend keeping it in at least two places, but for
me, the flash cards are not one.  I reformat and reuse those
daily.  I'd keep a copy on the digital album and one on a laptop or
burn CD's as he goes with either the laptop or an Apacer.  I wouldn't
have nearly enough flash cards to hold a trip to Africa!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] digital in Africa...)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] digital in Africa...)