Subject: [Leica] kami's back
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jul 21 19:14:20 2006

Steve Barbour showed:
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-95041.html<<<

Hi Steve,
As you know I'm not a big fan of looking into the camera. But this is a
smashing good photograph because she is looking into the lens!

It has so much feeling to it, her eyes are alive. It makes one feel this
child is a sharp young lady? Hell if I knew the right words to what the
picture actually does it would be great.

It's a fine emotionally moving photograph. It's her eyes that creates the
viewer to ask the question, " what's she thinking about all of this?" Even
that doesn't do it justice!

It's the "EYES!"  A beautiful child moment. Damn I wish I could find a
better description, but it is quite different and powerful all at the same
time.

Maybe someone else will have a better choice of words and description.

ted