Subject: [Leica] At the reunion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 22 18:03:09 2006

Adam,
I can remember visiting family in Nebraska in the summer months.  100 degree
weather never stopped us from going about the farm or in a gang go to the
city park.  When you are that age, you don't really notice how hot it is,
there is always a hose somewhere to get a drink from.  :0

Don
don.dory@gmail.com