Subject: [Leica] RE: Don's PAW 28 or so, minor amusements at lunch (Don Dory)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 23 16:03:46 2006

Don these are fine images, showing a great eye.
I especially like the colour and composition in the first (of course).
The third is great too, but I hope you had your running shoes on when taking
that one. "honestly, officer, I was just photographing her butt to post on
the internet.... ummm I mean, you see there's this group of us that share
artistic pictures on-line, ummm where are you taking me!?!" ;-)

Cheers

Not nearly so fearless
Hoppy