Subject: [Leica] OT auto focus tip
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 24 17:08:50 2006

Well I can't move the autofocus position to ANY location on the screen
but I have a wide variety on the 1Ds Mk II, Doug, that would put the
focus where you would be likely to have them. It does work. Or can
manually focus and use focus confirmation to mark the place where the
camera finds the image to be in focus.

Adam