Subject: [Leica] Clouds
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 11:38:29 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 6:27:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hoppyman@bigpond.net.au writes:

Sonny  those are fabulous images of some rather awesome clouds.
The second is a  very classical composition and colour and satisfying.
The first with its  dramatic perspective is a  showstopper.

Congratulations

Hoppy

http://www.sonc.com/clouds_not_cloudy.htm

http://www.sonc.com/more_clouds.htm

Thanks so much.  It was a real find:  I spotted the cloud  on the way from
lunch, then I went to the lake location and the sky had changed  in just
five
minutes.

Regards,
Sonny