Subject: [Leica] OT recommended formulas OK it's Scotch time~! ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 26 20:58:14 2006

McHoppy said: ;-)
Subject: [Leica] OT recommended formulas

> Hi Ted! I am not worthy.
> Firstly sorry to those remarking on whisky threads. I don't go back far
> enough in the LUG to have seen this come up as an OT biggie.<<<

OK Hoppy now you've gone and done it with the "McHoppy!" :-) man you'll be
labeled for sure.  :-)

> For Ted:
> 1. is there another kind?
> 2. Laphroaig if I'm feeling particularly robust and peat tolerant
> The Glenlivet (12) if I've had a birthday and some is still left in the
> cupboard
> 3. Glenmorangie (10) if I can get it and feel I really deserve it. Lighter
> than the first two certainly but delicate perfection in my book.
> No expertise claimed but a lot of enthusiasm. That might describe my
> photography as well<<<<

Hoppy,
Not a bad choice at all and reasons for each.:-)  The, what we might call
the Scotch of the list, well for the old time crew anyway, is Lagavulin!

Now that we've opened this topic be prepared for all kinds of suggestions of
what to do with the topic. ;-) Of course from less formidable members of the
crew. :-) Hey guys I'm kidding! :-)

I mean I know you all as very forminable folks indeed and have shared more
than many types of "drinks with many of you face to face" And a good crew
you are! A fominable lot indeed! :-)

Does this sound like I'm trying to get my foot out of my mouth? Bloody
right, it's time for another sip! ;-)

OK Hoppy hang on for the incoming shortly. :-)

Ted head down in the bunker! :-)
Slainte!