Subject: [Leica] OT recommended formulas
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jul 26 20:28:15 2006

Hi Ted! I am not worthy.
Firstly sorry to those remarking on whisky threads. I don't go back far
enough in the LUG to have seen this come up as an OT biggie.

For Ted:
1. is there another kind?
2. Laphroaig if I'm feeling particularly robust and peat tolerant
The Glenlivet (12) if I've had a birthday and some is still left in the
cupboard
3. Glenmorangie (10) if I can get it and feel I really deserve it. Lighter
than the first two certainly but delicate perfection in my book.
No expertise claimed but a lot of enthusiasm. That might describe my
photography as well

Slainte!
McHoppy