Subject: [Leica] RE:LATEST BUT NOT LAST POSTED (Luis Ripoll)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 27 19:34:25 2006

Hola Luis
I enjoyed these street shots.
They have a lovely atmospheric traditional Leica feel. I had thought that
all were shot with older lenses until I read your captions. You have a
definite style in your work. Your development, scanning, printing technique
must all help add to that warm feel.
Regarding your local tradition with roses and books, it is a little
different in Australia. The man gives the woman a glass of wine and the
woman gives him the TV remote control.

Cheers
Hoppy