Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, calendars, reflex stuff
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Jul 28 09:46:11 2006

FS: Fine prints: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

FS: 2007 Calendar, now shipping: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2007.html
I've sent these calendars to most continents - are there any list members in
Antarctica?  US$15 plus shipping.

FS: Parts for Leicaflex, SL and R4s bodies.  Tell me what you need and I'll
see if I can supply it.

FS: (OT) Olympus OM-PC with 50mm f/1.8 lens, US$25 plus shipping.  Body is
in fair condition, works reliably only in manual mode.  Lens works well, has
a visible particle inside, otherwise looks good.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com