Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sat Jul 29 06:33:33 2006

On Jul 29, 2006, at 5:45 AM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> On Jul 29, 2006, at 8:30 AM, G Hopkinson wrote:
>

>> Cheers
>> Hoppy, de-facto champion of the global community.
>
> Hoppy, I, too, am a champion of the soon-to-be-and-already-is global
> community

Same here.  My small-time trading partners (both ways) have been in
dozens of countries on nearly all continents.  I'm still waiting for
the first calendar order from Antarctica.  USPS shipping cost has been
a bit of a shock lately but the hassles have been essentially zero.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Just curious)