Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D Really Right Stuff L Plate for Sale
From: snasta at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Fri Jul 28 13:56:23 2006

I sold the Canon 20D to a friend and thus have the Really Right Stuff
tripod mounting L Plate for sale (B20D-L).  Since a bunch of Leica list
members use this camera I thought I'd offer it for sale here first.  The
plate has nary a scratch on it.  Description from the Really Right Stuff
site.

"L-Plate for 20D: The B20D-L for the EOS-20D without BG-E2 battery grip.
This custom L-plate fits the new 20D like a glove. Its contours hug the
camera body but still provide full access to all connections on the left
side." Original Price - $140

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/body_plates/canon/index.html

Price:  $100

Please contact off list.

------------------------------------
MicroAssist, Inc.
Sanjay Nasta
snasta@microassist.net
3420 Executive Center Drive
Suite G100
Austin, TX  78731
tel: 512-794-8440

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742