Subject: [Leica] Just curious
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 20:42:59 2006

Frank,

I have had the same experience with USPS that BD has had.  I ship everything
via Priority or Express mail and never have had a single problem, time in
the post office, about 10 minutes - mostly waiting in line.  UPS on the
other hand has been a mixed bag.  And UPS and FedEx overseas is extreemely
expensive, as our exchange students have found.  Try 5 to 10 times the cost
of shipping USPS.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------