Subject: [Leica] mega Zeiss lensbaby!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Jul 30 07:54:00 2006

OK Focus issue understood and "resolved"....

Now another little detail..... about the flexible parts.....

One of the problems with these makeshift flexible parts is the use of a
tripod....   If you are going to sight through your camera
and use shift and tilt, you will need to bolt down the camera to a tripod.
No big deal.  But the lens must remain in the position
you wish until you snap the pix.  How do you get a flexible thingie to
remain fixed?  You would need to somehow grab the lens part
with respect to the body, and hold it in a particular orientation.....

How will you accomplish this task?

Maybe a better idea is the Zork products  ( Zorkendorfer)  or the use of a
adjustable bellows and an enlarging lens..  Nikon made a
bellows for this purpose.....It had shift, tilt, etc......

BTW, I went through all of this for my Hasselblad, finally decided to get a
Flexbody to do the work for me...It works quite well
within its' and the lens' limitations.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] mega Zeiss lensbaby!)