Subject: [Leica] mega Zeiss lensbaby!
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Jul 30 08:29:02 2006

Thanks for the attention to my geeky project.
My plan is to shoot freehand, mostly for experiments in portraiture.

I'm off to the hardware store to look for parts..
Also some early morning experiments with my russian made 4x loupe were
promising.
I may rig that up first.  I will be sure to post results as soon the glue
dries and I can shoot.

Eric