Subject: [Leica] Re:DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 1 07:14:47 2006

George is right here, Ken, the 20D and even the 30D are very dim and tunnel
vision like in the VF area, although the 30D is much better.  The D200 Nikon
is the lear winner in this department .  Although the R8 is far superior to
the three of them.  Unfortunately I also cannot afford the DMR, or I would
have one in a minute.  My own opinion, since you have had history with the
Nikons, you will much prefer the D200 to the Canons, as the controls are
very similar to what you are used to.  This was a major factor in my
decision, even over the desire to use R glass.  I still have my R cameras to
use , and do so.  The D200 is a bit more cash though, but worth it for my
part.

Gene