Subject: [Leica] Re:DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 1 07:05:15 2006

Ken,

I would go with the 30D, its price is pretty good and you will have a better
box than going with the lower end units.  The D200 is a better box (my
opinion) and the controls are better, but the cost is higher and you cannot
use the R glass.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Slobodan Dimitrov
<s.dimitrov@charter.net>: --------------