Subject: [Leica] Doc Watson
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Sun Aug 13 05:29:18 2006

Brian,

If you're an idiot than I am, too.  Can't tell you how many memos I've
sent with a forgotten attachment.  The most recent one was last week
reminding our staff to be accurate and complete in filling out some
government-mandated, anti-money laundering forms (I'm in banking).  The
memo went on to refer to an attached properly and fully completed form.
I hit "send" and forgot to attach the sample form.  Fine example of
accuracy.

Rob McClure