Subject: [Leica] Two New Galleries
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Aug 1 18:11:57 2006

Thanks Steve.

I liked your suggested B&W as well as the tighter crop.

I don't shoot with B&W in mind these day, for the same reason I
didn't shoot thinking color in the early days. It's just my current
habit. I still enjoy it, but just don;t often get in that state of mind.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies