Subject: [Leica] Interesting 50mm variation
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 2 03:39:14 2006

Lug-ites

I thought this might be of interest to some.

That auction biggie site has a listing for a lens in Australia (I think
actually listed on the USA site due to local tax issues)

Summilux 50mm 1.4 new M39. Three in Australia out of apparently 100 made for
Japan.

Here's the number if anyone wants to peep

130011556257

Line up behind the LUG King of 50's. You go Jeffery.

Solid seller I have dealt with if that's of any interest.

Cheers

Hoppy