Subject: [Leica] monthly photo contest
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Aug 7 12:55:54 2006

Why don't we add a rule where the image info should be hidden in the
image on pixel level? And the one that finds it gets bonus points for
the next round? :-P
Seriously now, let's follow the KISS principle: everything Leica or
nothing Leica or something Leica (lens or body or enlarger or VF or ...)
Just scouts honor principle (contrary to nowadays war photo
reporters :-), so no info with the image necessary.

Op 7-aug-06, om 21:39 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven: