Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Times-Picayune Photojournalist Arrested After Chase
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 9 15:08:13 2006

Right...allow me to leap to conclusion - white guy who all the cops know
isn't shot; black guy who they didn't, under precisely same circumstances,
would have been so filled with lead the EPA would have declared him a Super
Fund site. Am I right, or have I leapt to a Harvardian Knee Jerk Liberal
Yankee Conclusion?