Subject: [Leica] A night on Route 119 - Dead German - No Head
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 10 23:51:58 2006

Henning, I'm sure Mark is a great guy. I regularly enjoy his posts as both
entertaining and informative. I have some technical info from him pinned up
in my darkroom, in fact.

No offence meant, Mark, if you are reading. It's a long-standing Aussie
tradition to gently stir (tease) good guys by way of greeting. I would
expect no less in return ;-)

Cheers
Hoppy