Subject: [Leica] Doc Watson
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Aug 12 22:34:03 2006

Brian as the keeper of the LUG electrons, we would have believed you if
you'd told us that a buggy security update or some-such had stripped out
your attachment!

Nice image of that occasion. I'm sure it will be of great historical
interest for Otto when he grows up, too. Is musical talent transmissible by
contact? I got some sweat on me once from Miles Davis, but sadly I can't
play a note. However my ten year old plays a mean trombone, so maybe the
musicality Force lies dormant or skips a generation.

Cheers
Hoppy