Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 33 Potpouri
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 14 18:24:18 2006

Adam,
Contrary to my reputation of sticking a lens in everybodies face, I try to
exercise some restraint and not intrude in peoples lives.  So, for this
image, I would not loom over this man to capture the books he was reading.
A camera position possibly 12-24 inches higher would have given a better
vantage point at the cost of possibly intruding into this man's space.  So,
I took a good image that would not be great.

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com