Subject: [Leica] Another Magnum shooter in Lebanon
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 14 17:28:59 2006

Walt, they are powerful and disturbing images of the horror and appalling
destruction. They might equally depict those innocents murdered in the name
of extremist belief across the globe. Images carry a powerful message to the
viewer. What that message says is a great responsibility.

I am always very thankful that my family and loved ones have not suffered
from such awful conflict.

Hoppy