Subject: [Leica] Epson RD1
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC)
Date: Wed Aug 23 00:56:37 2006

I have an R-D1, upgraded to R-D1s with the firmware upgrade and also
extremely pleased with the results from it. Especially since I can use all
of my M lenses digitally.
I bought it here in the UK from Calumet who did a price match against Robert
White, and saved an awful lot of money on the original list price. :-)

eric