Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Aug 24 17:52:03 2006

> How do you register again?

At the moment, you don't.

I'm still struggling with the AJAX code that the Gallery software uses to
let people assign ratings; I'm trying to prevent it from giving the judges
the average rating of the picture and the amount by which that judge's vote
changes the averge rating, which it currently does. I've never gone
mano-a-mano with AJAX before, and while it's conceptually simple, the data
paths are making my head spin. I feel like I'm doing brain surgery with a
crowbar, but at least the patient doesn't bleed.

When it's ready, I will publicize the dickens out of it. For now, I thank
you for your patience.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon keeper

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question)