Subject: [Leica] Photo contest rules/policy question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Aug 24 17:25:43 2006

I believe that the saloon is not an elitist organisation, but is elite.  So,
the self selected group that wants to enter the contest is able to judge the
images based on merit and content.  You can tell by the comments on and off
list on the various images posted.  Ordinary work frequently gets a nod for
effort or nothing and most comments go to interesting, well done, well
crafted images most of the time.

So, if I understand that anyone who registers, and posts at least two images
can judge the rest of the entrants, then that is a great idea, especially if
you allow comments that may be hidden until the judging is over.

How do you register again?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com