Subject: [Leica] Re: Wet Leicas
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat Aug 26 19:03:30 2006

On Aug 26, 2006, at 7:20 PM, Ted wrote:

> Quite frankly from absolute truthful experience at sea on deep sea
> fishing
> trawlers in mid winter for a month, police chase boats on the lake,
> photo
> boats during regattas and with some absolute monsoon rain in
> Malaysia. I've
> never had a problem with a "not properly sealed/unsealed/ Leica!"
>
> And that doesn't include in the high Arctic under sub zero
> conditions while
> on
> a dog sled living night after night for ten days in pitched tents
> hunting
> seals!
>
> Not to forget the humid conditions of Vietnam, the Congo and Malaysia.
>
> Not once did, nor have I ever had a Leica crash and burn from water
> nor
> humidity, freezing or over heating!

Yeah Ted, but did you ever do an Eskimo roll in a kayak while holding
your Leica?

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Re: Wet Leicas)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: Wet Leicas)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Wet Leicas)