Subject: [Leica] Re: Wet Leicas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Aug 26 19:39:37 2006

Lawrence Zeitlin asked:

> Yeah Ted, but did you ever do an Eskimo roll in a kayak while holding
> your Leica?<<<

Sorry Larry, no as I never got caught in that situation. However if I were
stupid enough to have a roll over in a kayak while holding a Leica instead
of my paddles? Oars? Whatever! I'd deserve to loose my Leica for life! ;-)

However I have done more than a few P51 rolls and never had to change pants
nor leica! ;-)

ted