Subject: [Leica] Lightning strikes the garage or we are all at work
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Sep 2 00:16:10 2006

I must be really good with my DELETE key. I had NO IDEA what Brian is
talking about, then you gave the first letter of the offending thread, so I
looked thru my "Trash" box and saw a bunch of posts that I just deleted
sight unseen....

p.s. With asparagus, try quick blanching at 45 seconds, then stirfry..
hmmmmmmm..... my wife didn't realize how good vegetables can taste like
until we met :-)

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Lightning strikes the garage or we are all at work)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Lightning strikes the garage or we are all at work)